- Please click here to apply.
- We only have two, three-hour rehearsals: Wednesday/Thursday before the Sat show, 7-10PM.
- Shows are on-book for reference only, no one is “glued to their scores.”
- Covers must attend at least one rehearsal to mark scores & practice coro with leads.
- Shows free educational opportunities for artists – no-pay/no-fee.
- Directions: http://goo.gl/
Many thanks to all those who help suggest great artists:
Martina Arroyo, Ana De Archuletta, Richard Barrett, Joan Caplan, Stephen De Maio, Mignon Dunn, Jim Harwood, William Hicks, Robert Lombardo, Trish McCaffrey, John Miller, Aprile Millo, Nils Neubert, Mark Oswald, Thomas Pasatieri, Maitland Peters, Lenore Rosenberg, Sadie Rucker, Mark Schnaible, Greg Trupiano, Bernard Uzan, Francesca Zambello
Be comfy, save energy, and imagine your best audition experience ever, free of formality, with immediate feedback and possible on-the-spot offers. Ladies, no need for fancy hair, makeup & nails. Men, leave your sports coats, suits and ties in your closet. Working in tandem with your teacher and coaches, we may refer artists to individuals who may help further your talent and career.
Finishing casting soon for Le Comte Ory and La Boheme and starting casting for next year – TBA.